I’m leasing two servers, both of which have DirectAdmin. I’d like to decommission one and move all domains on that host to the other server. It appears my steps are as follows:
- Set the TTL on domains for the old server very low
- Take an admin backup of the old server
- Restore the admin backup to the new server
- Verify all domains are set properly on the new server
- Access the domain account on Godaddy for the nameserver domain of the old server
- Change the old server domain’s child nameservers to the new host
- Wait and hope.
Is that correct? Please help me out!