I have some questions 🙂
My current server has one IPv4 address, and I setup my dns1 and dns2 with same IP address (IPv4).
Today I input 4 more address IPv6 in Directadmin. (all address are free). Directadmin is set up to use IPv6 address.
1. I can see that I have only IPv4 in "IP Management" with "server" status. How I can build DNS configuration with one IPv4 (server) and IPv6 (free) address. How to change status of IPv6 address "free" to "server".
2. When I’m going to create reseller package, I see option: "Personal DNS’s" and options that i have:
– "Uses 2 IP’s, domain uses one of them"
– "Uses 3 IP’s, domain gets own IP"
and "Share Server IP" has only check box for "Allow Reseller to create sites with server IP"
If I uncheck box "Allow Reseller to create sites with server IP" and from option "Personal DNS’s" i use option "Uses 2 IP’s, domain uses one of them" will I have resellers with only IPv6 address ? Is this option possible (to use only IPv6) for resellers
3. Assume that I configure like I say in my question 2 what dns1 and dns2 will directadmin use for resellers?