Most importantly fixes a pretty bad behavior of sending mailbox names as
UTF-8 instead of mUTF-7 as required by IMAP RFC. I’m surprised nobody
hadn’t noticed this in v2.1.x tree before yesterday. I guess some
clients might have translated the name to UTF-8 anyway and not noticed
it, while others would have silently ignored the problem of not seeing
+ pop3c: Added pop3c_master_user setting.
– imap: Mailbox names were accidentally sent as UTF-8 instead of mUTF-7
in previous v2.1.x releases for STATUS, MYRIGHTS and GETQUOTAROOT
– lmtp proxy: Don’t timeout connections too early when mail has a lot
of RCPT TOs.
– director: Don’t crash if the director is working alone.
– shared mailboxes: Avoid doing "@domain" userdb lookups.
– doveadm: Fixed crash with proxying some commands.
– fts-squat: Fixed handling multiple SEARCH parameters.
– imapc: Fixed a crash when message had more than 8 keywords.
– imapc: Don’t crash on APPEND/COPY if server doesn’t support UIDPLUS.