* IMAP: When neither the session nor the mailbox has modseq tracking
enabled, return the mailbox as having NOMODSEQ in SELECT/EXAMINE
reply. Old versions in this situation always simply returned
HIGHESTMODSEQ as 1, which could have broken some clients.
+ dict file: Added optional fcntl/flock locking (default is dotlock)
+ fts-solr: doveadm fts rescan now resets indexes, which allows
reindexing mails. (This isn’t a full rescan implementation like
+ doveadm expunge: Added -d parameter to delete mailbox if it’s
empty after expunging.
– IMAP: Several fixes related to mailbox listing in some configs
– director: A lot of fixes and performance improvements
– v2.1.4 didn’t work without a mail home directory set
– mbox: Deleting a mailbox didn’t delete its index files.
– pop3c: TOP command was sent incorrectly
– trash plugin didn’t work properly
– LMTP: Don’t add a duplicate Return-Path: header when proxying.
– listescape: Don’t unescape namespace prefixes.